Monday, February 23, 2009

February 2009

Sami finally got her cast off a couple of weeks ago. The doc said everything healed fine, but Sami is still not walking normal. She walks as if she still has her cast on...up on her tippy toes. She goes back to the doctor this week, and we are going to learn some exercises to correct that. I haven't taken many pictures lately due to a broken camera, but I finally got a new one...and just in time for a visit from Mom, Harold, and Libby. They came in for Valentine's Day, and Grandma Candy brought matching outfits for Sami and Libby. We spent the day at Grandma Mae's and Grandpa Jim's. Sami enjoyed their new dog Pepper that I wish I had pictures of. We had a wonderful dinner prepared by Mae. Claire played on the Wii a little too long...her arms were killing her later that night.....Wii-itis. It was a great weekend with the fam.

After many attempts to get a picture of the girls in their matching outfits

This is before Sami tried to grab the book and the tears began

Mom reading "The 12 Bugs of Christmas" to Sami

Claire reading "Easter Bugs" to Libby

I do have a book called "Love Bugs", but the girls liked the other holidays better I guess.




4 comments:

evanator said...

updates please :)

candyfont said...

What has happened since Valentine's Day????

mom

anonymous said...

This is really sad. I want to know what's going on with the girls.

Anonymous said...

You're inching toward a year now!