Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just an Update (2 years in the making)

I realize I haven't posted in about 2 years...hmm. Oh well. I am posting now.



I wanted to post this funny story, so I could have it on record to share with my daughter someday. We are currently potty training Sami, and she is doing pretty well except for #2s. She will come up with every excuse in the book to put a diaper on when she has to #2: I am really tired and need to go to bed, I am not a big girl, I am a baby, etc. So yesterday, I put a diaper on her, she did her business, but she would not let me change her. I told her she needed to leave the room if she wouldn't let me change her because I couldn't stand the smell. She looks at me, pinches her nose, and says "Mom, just do this!" Thought it funny, and I couldn't help but laugh at her.


Of Sami is driving her older sister more crazy everyday. Sami adores her though. I won a small TV at a Christmas party, and somehow it ended up in Claire's room. So, Sami loves to watch movies in her sissy's room. This time she didn't make it through the movie. I love me a sleepin toddler!



Tom and I are trying to cook with more variety. We have tried lots of new recipes. My fav is the homemade pizza we had last night: homemade dough & sauce.


One more cute story...Sami had me tie her blanket to make a cape around her neck. She told us she was going to "fire" us while breathing / growling at everyone...I guess she means fire is coming out of her mouth. Anyway, she was running around screaming "Super Sami!"



1 comment:

anonymous said...

Thanks Casey. I just love this stuff. You have so much ammunition to threaten to show her first serious boyfriend.