Sunday, April 6, 2008

St. Patrick's Day & Easter

My girls and I had a little vacation. I love saying that..."my girls." Claire was out of school for spring break, and I took a week off from work. We stayed with Grandma Candy in Morgantown. I finally felt like getting out to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile. I got to go to Cole's ultrasound appointment, and Libby and I got to see little Joe...in 4-D...that was so cool. I never got to have one of those. We went to see Claire's Godmother and her kids (Sammy, Madalyn, and Vincent). Unfortunately, Godfather Sam was out of town, so I didn't get to congratulate him on his graduation from college...Congrats, Sam! Godmother Tara invited us to Madalyn's jazz class, and it brought back a lot of memories of Tara and I in a dance studio. We also got to spend a day with Grandma Beachy and family. While in Oakland, we also went to see my long lost friend Jennifer, her kids (Leah & Luke), and her mom. I haven't seen them in sooooo long. That was a blast, and it made me realize I need to get out to see my friends more often. We did a lot, so I was a bit exhausted, but mom of course gave me a lot of breaks that I don't usually get at home. Thanks, Mom! I am sure she was exhausted by the time we left. Here are some pictures at home and our travels...

Claire and Sami on St. Patrick's Day

Cole looking adorable with her pregnant belly on Easter Sunday

Libby and Sami in matching outfits...again. This time it was an accident. Mom and I just have the same taste. Libby is so sweet with Sami. She is going to be a great big sister!

Claire, Libby, and Sami posing in their pretty Easter outfits.

Sami with the Giant Peep on Easter Sunday

Some pics of Libby on Easter Sunday I just had to post.
She is such a pretty little girl. She melted my heart by saying my name Easter Sunday...thank you, Libby.

I have more pictures to post, but I just realized I don't have them downloaded yet. More to come soon of our vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I miss Claire and Sami more than ever!

Mom/Grandma Candy

Anonymous said...

You write very well.