Sunday, March 9, 2008

Updates!

It has been a while since I have updated...Christmas kept us very busy, and I started back to work at the beginning of January...excuses, excuses. So, I will catch up on everything that has been going on around here....
Sami just went to the doctor last week. She is 14 lbs. 4 oz. (doubled her birth weight exactly) & she is 25 3/4 in. long. Do you need to know her head circumfrence?...ok...it' is 16 in. The doctor said she is growing well and is in good health. She also got immunizations again...horrible. About 4 hours later (right when the Tylenol started to wear off) she started crying uncontrollably. I was a little freaked out...tempted to take her to the emergency room, but Claire took her from me and calmed her down. Claire is so patient and calm with Sami. I don't know how I ever raised Claire without a Claire to help.
Claire is on the Honor Roll at school & still taking violin lessons. She can play "Old McDonald" and Sami likes to watch her practice. Sami is mastering rolling over and gumming on her fingers. My new favorite thing is getting her out of bed in the morning. She can lift her head up to see over the bumper pad looking for me.

This is what I get to see every morning! I love it!

Valentine's Day

Sami after her bath 1.27.08

We made a trip to Oakland, MD to see the Beachys on January 19. Tom's niece Donnelle was in from Florida with her beautiful little boy, Connor. There were all kinds of little ones there...it was great! Tom's other nieces were there with their babies: Cortney with Cole, and Ashley with Randalyn .

Tom's sister Tammy holding Sami, Tammy's grandson, Cole, playing with balls, & Tom's niece Donnelle with her son Connor.

Tom's niece, Ashley, with her daughter, Randalyn

Claire comforting Sami after her 1st shots.

Christmas was quite some time ago, but I had to include some of the pics of the family. Our first stop was to Oakland and then to Morgantown. It was a great Christmas with all of the little ones we have in the family now....next year is going to bring even more babies.

Taylor, Claire & Bobbi Jo (cousins)

Sami sleeping on JennaSue who never gets enough of the babies!

Sami gazing at her Grandma Beachy

Libby trying on her new hat & gloves from us! (above)


Claire posing pretty in front of Mom's tree.

Sami with her adoring uncles

Uncle Will (above)

Uncle Corey (below)

Grandpa Harold loves giving at Christmas more than anyone!

Libby needed her mom to hold her too...this could get interesting when baby Joe arrives!

Kerri sporting her new apron

Uncle Rob sporting Sami

Tom sporting his new hat
And last, but certainly not least...Sami adoring her Momma!

1 comment:

Bozics said...

love the pictures... let's try updating at least once every 2 weeks or so!

Cole