Sami started walking right before Thanksgiving. She loves to put shoes on her feet (and hands) and walk everywhere. She hasn't had too many falls, but her little legs are little bruised here and there. Here is a video of her the day she decided to take off....
Sami also loves to give kisses to everyone. Here is a pic of her kissy face. This is what she does when I tell her "no, no, no"...she puckers up
My friend Amanda invited Tom and I to have dinner at her house with her family. I was a little nervous once I heard she had never cooked a turkey before, but it turned out to be well worth the risk. Amanda & Jan had quite the spread. It was a fabulous dinner! We had a great time hanging out with all of the little boys in the family.
Our hostesses Jan & Amanda...
Sami loves loves loves her books. She calls them "boos". She loves to read the same "boo" over and over again. Here she is checking out the "boo" by herself. Please note the foot to help hold the "boo"

Just thought I'd throw this picture in cuz it's cute. This was Sami's first time bundling up with the works: hat, gloves, & coat.
We got the Christmas tree up at the beginning of December. Claire and I decorated the tree while Tom kept Sami in another room, so we could surprise her. She started blowing on it when she saw it, as you will see in the video. She associates lights with hot and she blows on anything hot.
Amanda & Even came over to hang out with us. Sami & Libby enjoyed having Evan over to play. Here is a pic of Evan having fun in Sami's crib. How cute is he?
Libby was also in on the crib action...
Here are all 3 hanging out in the crib...this was Claire's way of helping keep an eye on the kids...lock em up.

We got Dad involved which made Sami smile but not look at the camera





Just thought I'd throw this picture in cuz it's cute. This was Sami's first time bundling up with the works: hat, gloves, & coat.
I was determined to get Christmas cards out this year WITH pictures of the girls. So, I dressed them up to get a few pictures. I took over 200 pictures. Photographer I am NOT. Here are some of the pictures we did NOT use...
I thought it would be good to hold stuff up over my head to make Sami look at me, but that led to her wanting the stuff over my head.
Then Sami wanted to give me kisses...
We tried giving Sami a candy cane to play with, but she ended up wanting to feed it to Claire
Then Sami started pulling Claire's hair out of frustration
Claire had had about enough
She thought it would be a better idea to leave Sami out of the picture all together
Of course there was crying
3 comments:
it was worth the wait. I'm still laughing
Too funny and so cute!
Grandma Candy
hey girl!!! long time no talk! I miss you!!! Love the pictures of the girls - I think there will be 2 little Casey's :)
April :)
Post a Comment