Saturday, July 5, 2008

Updates from May & June

I haven't updated in awhile. Cole makes me look like such a slacker. She was updating her blog directly after having a c-section in the hospital. Oh well, I'm updating now and that is all that matters...

Claire & Samantha on Claire's 11th Birthday before going to Chuck E. Cheese (July 1st)
Claire & her friends Lauren & Destiny...they only stayed up until 5 am
Pappy is in town enjoying his grandchildren. Sami inspected him right away with face grabbing & a little hair pulling.
Pappy took Claire to Build-A-Bear for her birthday. She built-a-monkey that kind of looks like Uncle Rob

Our visit to Morgantown to visit Cole's new edition was fun. Corey filled up Libby's pool & Claire & Libby had a blast.

Libby has turned into a real ham. Everytime she sees a camera she says "Cheese!"
Sami wasn't too fond of the cold water, so Grandma Candy is comforting her. She is 8 months old!Sami kissing up to her Aunt Kerri
Claire trying on an outfit that I bought her that I have to return...not Claire's taste...I guess it is a little more my style back in the 80s


Some cute pics of Sami the day she turned 7 months old. I just love her smile.

Sami's best friend, Evan (now known as Harold Jr.) holding Sami for the first time. Now Sami is doing the eye poking.
Sami got her first tooth, so I let her have a biter biscuit.
Libby giving her new brother a kiss the day he arrived home.



Claire finally got to go to Disney World with Grandma Candy & Grandpa Harold. She had a blast a got many pics & autographs from the characters per my request since I couldn't be there.


Oh it's a jolly holiday with Mary

Claire with her Minnie ears



Claire's favorite thing at Disney...all of the water



Sami with her Grandma Candy on Mother's Day

2 comments:

anonymous said...

I'm with Claire on the outfit going back.

candyfont said...

Claire, I cannot believe that you are eleven years old! Beautiful and funny, amazingly kind and compassionate, you are an amazing young girl and hold a very special place in my heart.

Love,

Gramma Candy