Pappy Vanderbilt and Mindy (and Gus, Kato, and Kali...the dogs) drove down from New Jersey for Thanksgiving. Uncle Rob and Aunt Matia drove in from Oakland, MD. We had a great time! Kerri and Will had a great dinner for all of us...except the mashed potatoes...LOL! Thank goodness I didn't have to cook that big meal...I'm still off the hook for any major projects right now. It felt good to get dressed, put on some make-up and get out of the house. I hadn't climbed stairs since the c-section, and Kerri and Will have tons of those for me to climb...I was a little sore the next day. Aunt Matia taught Claire how to knit hats, so that is how they spent most of the day. Matia made a beautiful Christmas hat for Sami, and Claire made a cute hat for herself.

The hosts of Thanksgiving Dinner...Aunt Kerri & Uncle Will!

Tom and Pappy Vanderbilt finishing up the turkey.

Uncle Rob spent most of the day watching football.

Aunt Kerri, me, and Sami.
Kerri's baby (monster) Leo finally got to meet Sami too!
No comments:
Post a Comment